Unacademy for Windows 7/8/10 & XP – Free Install Using NoxPlayer
Unacademy for Windows 7,8,10, XP & Vista is a popular online learning platform developed to provide Indian children with a fun and engaging way to learn new things every day. If you have clicked on this web blog to find out about how you can install the highly reliable Unacademy app on PC and Mac OS, then we hope you find all that you’re looking for in this blog post.
Firstly, we will tell you a little about the application so you can make sure you install the perfect application of your choice, then we can proceed to install Unacademy using an Android Emulator.
What is Unacademy for Windows 10
This is a highly reliable application also known as the largest learning platform of India offering millions of students a smart way to learn and explore the world of education. It is most notable for providing courses and programs which can help students prepare for their exams be it for JEE, NEET-UG, CAT, SSC Exams, State PSCs, other competitive exams and CBSE Class 6 – 12.
other than that, the application offers one-on-one meetings for students to understand and clear their doubts or even full-on classes which also include online quizzes, live tests and activities, and projects etc. At the end of the week, months or year, each student gets the overall statistics that can help them identify their weaknesses and power points.
Not to mention the weekly quizzes, challenges and tests. Moreover, the Unacademy app for computer and laptop also offers online papers, past papers, notes, assignments etc.
Here are some pros and cons which you can use to decide whether you want to install Unacedemy for PC or not.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Easy navigation especially for children.
- Short notes which are not reliable for older classes.
- Notifications or alarms also come with the app which helps you remind yourself about the class.
- Accessible anywhere and at any time.
- High-quality education at a highly affordable price.
- Unqualified teachers, which is not quite common.
- The new version is somewhat complicated, it has created problems like having trouble finding a particular class.
How to Install Unacademy for Windows, PC and Laptop
Firstly, you can start with installing an Android Emulator for PC as this is the only third party pathway that will allow us to gain access to the google play store. This way we can not only download and use Unacademy for laptop and computer but we can also install our other favourite Android applications.
Secondly, you can choose for your PC and Mac a suitable Android Emulator. Our recommendations have always been NoxPlayer or BlueStacks. However, you can look for other options like Memu, Dolphin, or LD Player.
In this web blog, we are opting for the NoxPlayer Android Emulator. This is a fast speed emulator offering amazing additional features perfect for functiontionality. The most amazing feature of this application is everything! Moreover, NoxPlayer is an extremely lightweight software which takes little to no space and hence proves to be quite reliable.
Now let’s get into it.
- Go to the NoxPlayer official website to download the raw file.
- Open the download bar of your browser and open the download file.
- A .exe extension will appear on your screen. Run the file from there.
- Afterwards, the NoxPlayer installer will open on your screen.
- Install the emulator and disable the anti-virus software.
- Wait until installation to start the emulator.
- After start-up, set up NoxPlayer with your Google account. You can create one if you don’t have a functioning account.
- After configuration, the emulator is ready for use.
Can I Install Unacademy for Windows 7/8/10
Yes, you sure can. Just follow the simple steps below and voila, enjoy studying on a bigger screen. If you want more information about other applications then click here to open our website.
- Open the NoxPlayer emulator.
- Look for the Unacademy app on the search bar.
- A new google play store page will open on your screen.
- Select Unacademy from the list and instal lit.
- After installation. you will find the app icon on the NoxPlayer home page or the desktop man screen.