Periscope For PC, Mac, Windows 7/8/10 For Free
This article will serve as the guide to download Periscope For PC. You can install Periscope For PC on windows such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS and Mac OS X. Before you go ahead to download Periscope For PC, it is important to learn all about this application.
Periscope is a live video streaming app on Android and iOS platforms. With this app you broadcast your videos and share and receive comments from your friends.
With the help of an emulator now you can download Periscope on your PC, too, and enjoy all of its amazing features on a bigger screen.
- This app enables you to broadcast your live video and interact with other users through hearts and comments
- You can discover popular live video streams from all over the world
- You can search for broadcasts by location or topic
- If you miss a live video stream that you wished to see, you can watch the best parts of that live video with the Replay Highlights feature
- Instantly share your live video stream on Twitter and other social media platforms
- You can even broadcast privately to specific followers and friends
Download and Install Periscope For PC, Mac & Windows 7, 8, 10
You need to download the Android emulators like YouWave Emulator, Nox, Bluestacks. But I recommend to use Bluestacks.
Let me show you how you can download Periscope For Windows in simple steps with Bluestacks.
Downloading and installing Periscope For PC
Firstly you need to download and install a free BlueStacks player on your PC. It is one of the great Android emulators for PC allowing the applications to execute successfully on the Windows. Read more about BlueStacks app player visiting their main website.
Meaning, the emulator permits to play high-end Android enabled games on the PC including Subway Surfer, Clash of Clans, others. Even all the other apps get a convenient environment for execution on the computer systems.
Soon after the installation process, you need to open a .exe file from the destination folder. Finally, install it on the computer, for initiating the upcoming procedures.
Errors in Installation
Errors usually occur due to shortage of space or antivirus software. To avoid such errors, make sure you have enough space to download BlueStacks as the BlueStacks file is quite heavy. Make sure to disable the antivirus software and avoid errors from interrupting the installation process. Once the problem is fixed, the installation process will speed up.
Signing in Gmail account
As soon as, BlueStacks is installed. The users now need to get inside the Play Store using the Gmail account and password. It is now ready to download the associated Android application on the PC.
Searching for Periscope For PC
Using the BlueStacks primary menu, you need to open the Google Play Store. Type ‘Periscope’ on the search bar, and press enter to continue. Simply the appearing applications and click on the install button.
Opening Periscope For PC
The app is now ready for use inside the PC. The users can easily open the application using the system’s desktop, or the BlueStacks primary menu.
Download Periscope For PC through apk
- Firstly, Download the APK file from the website
- As a result, when dialog box prompts click ‘Settings‘.
- Next, Switch on ‘Allow installation from this source’.
- At last, Proceed back to installation and click ‘Done‘.
- Finally, Periscope` App is install.
In conclusion, Periscope for desktop is a fun and user friendly app. Download Periscope app and let us know about your experience in the comment section below. Read about more app by visiting our site!