If you are an incredibly social person, then we are happy to bring to you the amazing LiveMe Pro for Windows. This is a highly reliable application that will surely get you some new cool friends.
What is the LiveMe Pro App
This is a fun all-in-one social application where you can live stream, share the happy moments of your life and connect with people from all around the world. Every time you feel like this is the moment that everyone must see, simply open the LiveMe Pro app and get on broadcasting your day and let others join you.
You can even make new friends or connect with people watching your live stream by allowing them to send messages through the chatbox to which you can easily reply during the stream on LiveMe Pro for computer and laptop. You can also add stickers or filters while streaming just to have fun and all.
Furthermore, you can also watch live streams by other people or connect with them and like their posts. If you don’t want to live stream with everyone, then you can also create a group where just you can your friends can have a live video call or voice call.
You can also share pictures on which people can respond with a like, comment or share. This is an amazing feature that, yet again, lets you connect and make new friends. Plus, it’s not just photos that you can share but you can share videos or collages and video edits in the post and even add a description to it.
There is even a separate category where you can look for people near you, or in areas of your choice and even people from other countries.
One of the most amazing features of the LiveMe Pro for Mac and PC app is that you can have karaoke, serious talks, fun talks to simple communicate with foreign people on the voice chatbox. This is where you can send voice notes and not have to type out every single thing.
LiveMe Pro for Windows alternatives
- UPLIVE FOR PC &WINDOWS AND MAC
- SKOUT for Windows, on PC and Mac Laptop
- MeetME for Windows 7/8/10 and PC OS
Can I Run LiveMe Pro for Windows 7/8/10 and on PC, Mac Laptop and MacBook
You can for sure install the LiveMe Pro app on your computer and laptop. This will be much more reliable especially while streaming games, cooking videos or sit down videos, challenges etc.
But since the social application has not released a web version for the LiveMe Pro app, you can download a software called Android Emulator. This program will not only help you download any Android application, but you can also enjoy a seamless user experience long with the app interface automatically converted into one that is compatible with your device.
Now, you will find many Android Emulators in the store, however, only a few are actually authentic and reliable. Among these, you can try out the BlueStacks Emulator, NoxPlayer, Andy, Dolphin etc.
We recommend BlueStacks, as without any doubt this one tops the emulator’s list and is fast, smooth and reliable.
How to Download BlueStacks
- Firstly, you can open the BlueStacks official website which you can search for on your default search engine or simply click here and our website will direct you to the official page.
- Now, click on the green button and you will see a file will start downloading. Once downloaded, open the file and run it.
- After that, go to your desktop main screen and double click on the BlueStacks installer icon. Install the emulator from there and wait.
- Once installed, open the desktop screen again and now you will see the official BlueStacks icon. Double click on it to launch the emulator and wait for it to start up.
- Once launched, the emulator will direct you to a configuration page. There, sign in with your Gmail account. You can make one in case you don’t have one already. This step is important for gaining access to the google play store.
- Now that your emulator is ready for use, follow the steps below to download and enjoy the LiveMe Pro app on PC, Mac and Windows.
Download LiveMe Pro for Windows XP and Vista
- Finally, open the BlueStack Emulator’s home page.
- There, Lookup LiveMe Pro on the search bar.
- The emulator will direct you to the google play store page and a list will appear on your screen.
- Select LiveMe Pro and a new page will open from where you can install the live streaming applications.
- Once the social Android application is installed, look for the icon on the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen. Launch the app by clicking on it and enjoy connecting with your friends on the go or even on casual days.
For more tech-based articles, visit our website.