Kik FOR PC – FREE DOWNLOADING GUIDE FOR WINDOWS 7/8/10 AND MAC
Socializing is very common nowadays. We always look for apps that can help us chat and socialize with our friends and family more often. There are a number of apps available in the market with stunning attributes. However, in this blog post – we are talking about the Kik app that holds an appealing position among all the messaging apps. Even it is a competitor of Whatsapp and iMessage. You can also download Kik for PC. If you want to know more information about this app; keep reading our blog.
Top Features Of Kik:
The app has some unique features that we are gonna talk about:
- You can easily access it with an email id – you don’t have to access it with your phone number.
- Known for its privacy and anonymity.
- Unique chatting experience.
- Comes with an integrated web.
- You can chat one-on-one or even chat with 10 people at a time by creating a group chat.
- Video calls are available just like Skype.
- Friendly interface.
- Free application.
- Share your pictures, videos, stickers, games, etc and other memorable moments with your friend and family.
- Make new friends with the same interest as yours.
- You can chat with friends and family by just adding their email id or scanning their custom QR code.
- You can customize your chat page with different with its customization features.
Download Kik For PC – Free Download:
Kik is an Android app but can easily be used for iOS devices as well. You can download it on PC for both Windows and MAC. However, you need third-party software that is an emulator.
The BlueStacks and Nox Player are the best emulators known for downloading apps of mobile phone on PC. Therefore, in this blog post, we are gonna teach you how you can download it smoothly with both the emulators.
Download Kik For PC With BlueStacks – Free Download:
Firstly open Chrome or Flashfox browser on your PC. Search the BlueStacks.com website or click on the link http://bluestacks.com
You can also download it from our official site tech for windows, the link is available here techforwindows.download bluestacks
After that click on install. When downloading is complete run it on your PC. Once the process is complete BlueStacks will launch on desktop. Now you need to Login with your Google Account. Go on the BlueStacks homepage; there you can see the Play Store icon. Double click on it then Sign-in with your id in Play Store.
Afterwards, type Kik, the app will appear. Click on install. Downloading will begin however, it depends upon your internet speed. Once the process is complete – run it on your PC.
Start chatting with your friends and share your precious moments with them easily on your PC as well.
Free Download Kik For PC – With Nox Player:
In case you cannot download it with BlueStacks there is another free emulator. Nox Player is there for you. Follow these steps:
- Install Nox Player or click on this link https://www.bignox.com/
- Run it on your PC
- After that, log in with Google Account.
- Type and search Kik.
- Install Kik on Nox Player then run it on your PC.
- Now enjoy texting and sharing on your PC with your friends and family.
To conclude it is simply a messaging app and if you are looking for chatting and sharing purpose Kik is for you. Otherwise, it does not have any kind of advanced features so it is best for chatting purpose.