- 1 What do We Know About the VPN
- 2 Main Features
- 3 How to Download Ivacy VPN for Windows and Mac OS
Ivacy VPN for Windows is a free and fast speed proxy client which helps people gain access to restricted sites from all over the world anonymously. The application with its clean interface, highly reliable servers, secured and fast speed working, becomes one of the most popular VPNs available in the play store right now. No doubt, the VPN is fully functioning and provides all user data with bank-grade encryption. It conceals user identify in such a way that no central authority or malicious websites can track the users in any way. Hence, we recommend and are sure that you won’t regret installing the Ivacy VPN for Windows, Mac and PC. Yes, you read it right. Besides installing the VPN for your Android and iOS devices, you can also download it for computer and laptop. Continue reading to find out how.
What do We Know About the VPN
Ivacy VPN is designed and offered by Ivacy Limited. It is supported all both Android and iOS devices. The VPN comes with a simple and clean interface with quick navigation to all its features. That said, with just a single tap, you can easily connect your device with one of Ivacy VPNs servers. Once connected, the VPN will automatically change your original geo-location into one of its fast-speed global servers. This will allow you to anonymously browse through websites.
Furthermore, the VPN is a splendid proxy client providing user information with bank-grade encryption, securing it from malware, trackers and fraudulent websites. Other than that, it offers unlimited bandwidth and high-speed global servers.
You can also download Ivacy VPN for Windows, PC and Mac OS. But for this process, you will be required a third-party software which will work to help you gain access to the google play store on your computer and laptop. Take help from the guides given below.
- Requires only one tap to connect the Ivacy VPN with your device.
- Allows connection to 5 devices at the same time.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- No time limit.
- Comes with P2P optimized servers.
- Military-grade encryption to all user online activity.
- Free from any in-app purchases and NO ADS.
- Unblock geo-restricted sites and enjoy free browsing.
- Allows secure public Wifi and Hotspot connection.
How to Download Ivacy VPN for Windows and Mac OS
To download Ivacy VPN, which is an Android app, we will need direct access to the google play store. This is only possible through a third-party software which is an Android Emulator.
With the help of an Android emulator, we will install Ivacy VPN using the google play store. Or we can also use the APK file of the virtual proxy client to install it.
Emulator used in this Blog Post:
BlueStacks Android Emulator
Emulators Similar to BlueStacks
Downloading BlueStacks to Install Ivacy VPN
We always recommend BlueStacks because it is a highly reliable emulator and no doubt one of the best in stores right one. It will not only help you install the VPN but also help run the app smoothly. Follow the steps below to download BlueStacks.
1. Download Raw File
- Download the BlueStacks raw file by clicking here.
- Click on the downloaded folder at the bottom of your browser.
- A .exe extension will open.
- Click run.
After your press run, the BlueStacsk installer will open.
- There, click on install.
- Wait for the installer to download and extract necessary files.
- The time depends on the performance of your Windows or computer.
- Make sure you have enough storage and disable the antivirus software.
- Double-click on the emulator icon on the desktop main page.
- The emulator will begin to start-up.
After start-up, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store for the emulator’s configuration.
- Sign-in with your active Gmail account.
- If you don’t have one, you can create and come back to sign in.
Now that you’ve successfully gained access to the google play store, let’s install proceed to install Ivacy VPN.
Installing Ivacy VPN Through BlueStacks
- First, launch the installed emulator.
- Second, go to the emulator search bar or the play store search bar.
- You can open the play store by clicking on the google play store extension on the emulator home page.
- Third, search for Ivacy VPN.
- A list of similar applications to the VPN will appear.
- Select Ivacy VPN.
- And click on install.
- Lastly, double-click on the app icon to launch the VPN on your Windows and Mac OS.
Ivacy VPN APK Installation Using BlueStacks
- Firstly, search for Ivacy VPN APK on Google.
- Secondly, select a website and download the APK file.
- Thirdly, locate the APK file on the emulator home page.
- Click on ‘installed apps’.
- Following, click on ‘installed APK’.
- Now select Ivacy VPN APK.
- Once you click on the APK file, the application will install automatically.
- Enjoy using Ivacy VPN on your computer or windows.