How to install Wyze Cam for Windows, PC, and Mac for free
Wyze Cam is a perfect security system to monitor your properties and to keep them in check. Also, wyze cam fulfills all your needs regarding security features effectively. It is the most popular software in the market for monitoring, real-time footage on your all devices. This app offered by “HorseSpeed Technology Limited”. The best thing about this app, it supports both Android and iOS devices. But now you can use this app on your PC.
Wyze Cam for PC is an easy to use P2P network camera. Also, it is a video surveillance professional software. It is connected by a global P2P network and network cameras installed in the home, office, or other properties to view quick live video, and images captured by the camera.
More About Wyze cam for PC
1. For Registration: just sign in or create an account on Wyze Cam by using your email.
2. Add Device: You can easily and quickly add your device by using a “QR code” or by adding the serial number of your P2P camera. Also, you can use the other options too. which you will get when you configure the app on your device.
3. Playback Option: You can playback your cam footage on your device easily no matter where you are, just view all previous activities instantly.
4. Cloud Storage: Your all data is saved in its “Cloud” which means you will view your past camera footage any-time and anywhere.
5. Get Alert Notifications: You will get Instant alert notifications when it detects any suspicious activities like unusual sounds, movements, or invaders.
Process of Downloading Wyze cam for windows
Download Wyze cam very easily with just a few simple steps on your device. First, you will install an Android Emulator on your device, to get access to the google play store. Then you are able to install BitVision HD on your PC or Laptop, from the play store.
First Download Bluestacks Emulator
- Firstly, download the Bluestacks emulator file by click on this link.
- Once you click on the “Downloaded” file, then .exe file extension will appear on your screen.
- Secondly, select the run option and the Bluestacks installer instantly pops up on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the “install” button to start the installation process.
- Once Bluestacks is installed, it will appear on your screen immediately and navigate you to the “Google Play Store” signup page for configuration.
- Thirdly, Sign-in with your Gmail account to configure Google Play store.
NOTE: If you don’t have an account, then create one and come back to sign-in on google play store.
Second, Install and Use Wyze cam for windows
1⇒ Open Bluestacks on your “PC or Laptop” and click on the Google Play icon.
2⇒ Now locate the search bar on the Google play store home page.
3⇒ Next, write and search for the app on Google Play Store.
4⇒ Now the application from your search result will appear on your screen along with the other apps. Select the app from the list and install it.
Third, How to find and Use Wyze cam on mac
- After all, this is done, you have to locate the installed app on the Bluestacks home page or the desktop main screen.
- Now Double-click on the app’s icon and launch the App to enjoy monitoring your IP cameras on a larger screen.
Downloading the app for PC through NOX
You can also use NOX as an emulator instead of Bluestacks. Unlike Bluestacks, NOX is a lightweight emulator. You need to simply install it from its official website “NOX.com”. Furthermore, install the application, the same way you installed bluestacks.
Downloading the app for PC through apk file
In case you are unable to download Wyze cam through the play store, another method used is to install it through the apk file. For that, you need to download Wyze cam from “apk pure”. After downloading the required application via the APK file, open bluestacks and click on the “install apk”. Drag and Drop the previously downloaded apk file and it will be installed on your PC automatically.