How to Install MeetME for Windows 7/8/10 and PC OS
MeetME for Windows is a modern style messenger for Android and iOS devices. With this application on your smart device, you can not only chat with your friends and family but also meet and connect with new people from all around the globe. The MeetME application allows its users to discover, connect and communicate with different people, providing them with a platform through which they can make new friends. Now you can create connects with all kinds of people no matter how far or near they are.
Other Popular apps similar to MeetME for Windows and PC
Furthermore, you can now download and install MeetME for Windows, Mac, and PC OS. The very simple and small download guide given below will help you through the installation process. But before we proceed to the installation of the application, let’s look at some of the app features given below.
Some Important Features of the MeetME App for Windows
- Chat with friends and family like never before.
- Discover people who live nearby you and make new friends.
- Connect with new people every day and at any time with the MeetME app.
- Live stream with your new friends so you can get to know them even better.
- Make voice calls with the people around you with perfect quality.
- Discover and meet new people every day through the MeetME app.
- Super neat and simple interface along with easy navigation.
Process of Installing MeetME for Windows, PC and Mac OS
For this method, you will require a third party software i.e an Android Emulator. We will use this software to gain access to the google play store which is impossible otherwise. After that, you can either use the APK method to install the application or you can directly use the google play store. Both process require the emulator.
Recommended Android Emulators
There are many other emulators which you can use instead. However, the emulators which are given above have already proven to be highly powerful and reliable. The download guides for BlueStacks and Nox are given below in this blog post.
Download BlueStacks to Install MeetME
- Click here to download the BlueStacks raw file.
- Next, click on the downloaded file which you will see at the bottom left.
- Following a .exe extension will appear.
- There, click run.
- The BlueStacks installer will open on your laptop and computer.
- There, click Install to start the installation process of BlueStacks.
- The installer will download and extract all necessary files required to run the emulator.
- Once the installation is completed, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store for configuration, the last step.
- There, sign in with your active Gmail account.
- Finally, the emulator is ready to be used for the installation of our favourite Android apps.
MeetME Installation Using BlueStacks
- First of all, launch the installed BlueStacks emulator on your Windows.
- Secondly, go to the BlueStacks search bar on emulator’s home page.
- OR, you can also go directly to the google play store by clicking on its extension.
- Following, search for MeetME and the play store page for the app will appear.
- From the list, select MeetME and install it.
- Lastly, locate the installed application on the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen.
Using MeetMe APK to Install the Messenger
- Firstly, search for the MeetME APK on the google search engine.
- Secondly, select an appropriate website and download the APK file from there.
- Thirdly, locate the MEEtME APK file on the BlueStacks home page.
- You will see the APP installer folder on the top left side.
- Click on it.
- Following, open ‘installed APK’
- From there, choose the APK file.
- Once you click on it, the application will install automatically.
- Finally, double-click on the MeetME icon on the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen.
- Enjoy chatting with people on a bigger screen.
MeetME for Windows, Installation Using NoxPlayer
- Firstly, click here to download and install the NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Secondly, launch the installed NOX emulator.
- Search for the MeetME app on the NoxPlayer search bar.
- OR, click on the google play store extension found on the emulator’s main page.
- Following, choose the MeetME app from the list of alternative applications.
- Click on install to download the app for PC and laptop.
- You can also drag and drop the APK file to install the app. (APK download guide given above)
- Finally, locate the MeetME app and double-click to launch the app.