HOW TO GET SOCATCH FOR WINDOWS 7/8/10/XP & VISTA
Security of our properties or valuables is definitely and always our first priority. However, how does one ensure their security when they’re out and about, somehow unaware of what goes around behind them.
Thus, the surveillance systems were developed and designed to help us protect those valuables or properties virtually and i.e without us having to be physically present at the spot. This extremely reliable software has helped many in the past few years and more and more people are entrusting their properties to them.
Today’s article will introduce you to one such app that functions to provide you updates from every single unusually detection and at all times while motoring your place without once glitching. SoCatch for Windows, PC and Mac OS is your go to security camera monitoring application offering you all the necessary features while promising their functionality.
Why Use SoCatch for Windows 10 & XP
The SoWatch Android application is a newer version of the widely known iWatch DVR. With this amazing cam app, you can monitoring up to four camera footage at the same time. Moreover, you can remotely control these screen to change your view or zoom the picture in or out. You can also just monitor a single screen. Here, you can either switch the footage screen to landscape or no landscape. The SoCatch app for PC makes sure to provide you with easy functions so you can control and monitor your device and footage as easily as possible.
Can I download SoCatch for the computer and laptop
Yes, you definitely can, in fact, this will prove much more reliable as you will be easily able to view the camera footage when you’re at home or workplace. But before you install the app, make sure you have an Android Emulator on your device. This is the only possible and authentic software that will actually help you download Android applications directly from the google play store. The download guides shared below will help you through the process.
- HD quality live footages.
- Easily save footage to view later.
- Very simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Supports PTZ control.
- Multiple screen monitoring and control supported.
- Easy backup of saved files.
- Zoom in and out any time.
- Alert notifications and alarm will notify you of any unusual detection of sound or movement.
Now that we know enough about the SoCatch application, let’s get into the process of installing it on our Windows and MacBook Laptop so we can avail the best remote surveillance services.
Process for Installing SoCatch for Windows, Mac Laptop and MacBook PC
As we already know about the Android Emulator, you can choose the software of your choice as there are plenty of emulators in the store.
Here are some options. BlueStacks download guides are given below, if you want to go with BlueStacks then skip the list below.
- LD Player
How to download BlueStacks for PC
- Firstly, open the BlueStacks website and download the initial file from there.
- Open the file, run it and install the emulator.
- Now, launch the BlueStacks emulator from your desktop main page.
- Wait for it to load.
- After loading is completed, the set up page will open on your screen.
- Log in with your new or old Gmail account to gain access to the google play store.
Once you have followed the above steps, you have successfully gained access to the emulator and the google play store. The BlueStacks Android Emulator will help you run the app without any glitches and you can use the google play store to download and use your favourite Android applications on your PC, Mac and Windows.
If you want more information about the BlueStacks Android Emulator, then you can visit this blog post.
How to download SoCatch for Computer and Laptop
Follow the guide below to download the highly reliable security camera application on MacBook PC.
- Open the installed BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Go to the home page and search for SoCatch on the search bar.
- The emulator will direct you to the google play store.
- A list will appear on your screen. Select SoCatch from the list and install it.
- After the application is installed, its icon will appear on the desktop main page or the BlueStacks home page.
- Click on it to launch the app and start monitoring your security camera system without any problems.
We hope this blog post helped you with everything you wanted to find out about the app and its installation process. If you want to check out more articles by us, feel free to visit our website.