Looking for an easy solution to navigate across your device without having to touch or tap constantly, then try the Voice Access app for Windows. You can also download it on your PC or Laptop for easy navigation there as well. The process is quite simple and our blog post will help you through each process.
How Can I Use Voice Access on Computer and Laptop
The Voice Access app has to be the simplest software that you will come across on the play store. This smart program is designed by Google LLC which has released many other smart applications that are totally worth installing. This one too is highly reliable and comes in handy in multiple situations. You can,
- Use it for basic navigation like navigating to the home page of your device, opening an application or simply redirecting to the previous page or application.
- Also use it to control the current screen that you see, like scrolling up or down and selecting an option.
- Even type using the Voice Access app on your computer or laptop. Simple say ‘Type Hello’ or you can also edit or replace a word with some other.
Some Other Notable Features
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Easily compatible with all devices.
- Original Google app.
- No lags or glitches.
- Super Accurate.
- super fast navigation.
- Accurate and strng voice recognition.
Some Other Google LLC apps
Process for Running the Google App
Firstly, you can download an Android Emulator on your device. This software is reliable for download google play store applications which can not be accessed on Windows and Mac OS. Besides this, the emulator will also ensure that you enjoy a Windows 7,8,10 and Mac compatible interface. Moreover, you can also use the preset controls that can help you easily navigate across your installed applications.
Now, let’s start with installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator. Through this emulator, you can enjoy ping free Voice Access app experience. Furthermore, you can also use BlueStacks to download your favourite google applications on your computer and laptop easily,
To download BlueStacks Android Emulator, click on this link here and the emulator will automatically direct you to a BlueStacks download guide. Follow the steps given in the article and return to this blog post for installing Voice Access for MacBook PC and Mac Laptop. For more information about the BlueStacks emulator, you can visit its official website.
How to Install the Voice Access app for Windows 7,8,10, PC, and on Mac OS
- Open the installed BlueStacks Emulator.
- After configuration, open the google play store by clicking on its icon which you will find on the BlueStacks home page.
- Next, Search for Voice Access on the search bar.
- The google play store will direct you to a list of applications. Click on Voice Access from the list.
- The play store will then navigate you to the installation page. Click on the green button and install the Voice Access app for Windows 7,8,10 and XP or Vista.
- After installation, you can find the app on the BlueStacks home page or even the desktop main screen. Launch the app and forget about the mouse or even the keyboard for as long as you desire!.
Hope this blog post helped you install the Voice Access app for Windows, PC, Mac OS and on MacBook PC successfully. If you want to look for other apps and their guides, give a visit to our website. Feel free to comment below for queries and we hope to get to you asap!