How to Download VivaVideo for Windows and Mac OS 2020
Lately, everyone’s been obsessed with creating various types of videos. Most of them only want to save and keep beautiful memories in the form of videos. While others want to show their creativity and fun side through their creative videos. However, for every perfect end result, you must have perfect software which will help you improve the quality of your videos. Perhaps even pop them up with some add ons and edits. For such features, VivaVideo is not only the best but the most popular among video editors. And if you want to get professional, you can even install VivaVideo for Windows, PC and Mac OS.
What is VivaVideo for Windows
This video editor is known to be an advanced editor offering amazing features for free! You can effortlessly cut or trim videos, crop or merge clips in the videos, add background music, edit them professionally, add stickers and texts with various fonts. Be it for Youtube, Facebook or any other social media platform, VivaVideo is the perfect video editor for everyone. The application is also perfect for most Android devices and even your laptop and computer. The download guides given below will explain to you the simple steps for installing VivaVideo on your Windows and PC OS. This way, you will be able to edit videos on a bigger screen and with ease.
But before we move ahead to the guides, let’s look at some of the app’s cool features.
Some Important Features of VivaVideo
- Perfect Video Editing App: Works best on all Android devices. Famously known among video makers and also works on Windows, PC and Mac. Besides, the video editor allows its users to edit videos for other social media platforms as well.
- Edit Background Music In Your Videos: With VivaVideo, you can add updated as well as old music in your videos without any limitations. You can even discover music with lyrics. Add background music to your videos and add creative transitions and effects to make your videos look worth viewing.
- Professional Video Editor: Utilize the cut, trim, crop, merge, effects, stickers and text features to your creation. You can effortlessly create mini or long videos without any restrictions or glitches. Furthermore, you can even save these videos with the original enhanced quality.
- Add Cool Effects: Add blur effects on your videos and many other cool effects to make your videos appear creative.
- Add Text And Stickers: Add texts to your videos using the wide variety of fonts and designs. And to bring out the cutesy in them, add colourful stickers from the unlimited album of stickers.
- Save And Share Videos: Save your videos with same perfect quality and share them with others and on other social media platforms.
How to Install VivaVideo for Windows and Mac OS
To download VivaVideo, which is an Android app, we will require direct access to the google play store. This is only possible through a third-party software which is an Android Emulator.
With the help of an emulator, we will install VivaVideo using the google play store. Or we can also use the APK file of the video player to install the app.
⇒ BlueStacks Android Emulator
Downloading BlueStacks to Install VivaVideo
We chose BlueStacks because it is a highly reliable emulator and no doubt one of the best in stores right one. It will not only help you install VivaVideo but also help run the app smoothly. Follow the steps below to download BlueStacks.
- Download the BlueStacks raw file. (← Click here)
- Click on the downloaded folder at the bottom of your screen/browser.
- Click run.
Once you click on run the BlueStacks installer will generate and appear on your screen.
- There, click install.
- Wait for the installer to download and extract necessary files.
- The time depends on the performance of your Windows or PC.
- Make sure you have enough storage and disabled antivirus software.
Once the emulator is installed,
- Click on the emulator icon on the desktop main page.
- The emulator will then begin to start-up.
After start-up, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store for configuration.
- There, sign-in with your active Gmail account.
- If you don’t have one you can create and come back.
Now that you’ve successfully gained access to the google play store, let’s install VivaVideo
Installing VivaVideo for Windows Using BlueStacks
- Firstly, launch the installed emulator.
- Then go to the emulator search bar or the play store search bar.
- You can open the play store directly by clicking on the google play store extension on the emulator home page.
- Then, search for VivaVideo.
- A list of similar applications to the video player will appear.
- Select the VivaVideo app.
- And click on install.
- Lastly, click on the app icon to launch the video player on your Windows and Mac OS.
VivaVideo APK Installation Through BlueStacks
- Firstly, search for VivaVideo APk on Google.
- From an appropriate website, download the APK file.
- Now, locate the APK file on the emulator.
- Click on ‘installed apps’.
- Following, click on ‘installed APK’.
- Now select VivaVideo APK.
- Once you click on the APK file, the application will install automatically.
- Enjoy using VivaVideo on your computer or windows.