Works without internet, better than Bluetooth, fastest file transferring application, let us introduce you to the Mi Drop app. Designed and offered by Xiaomi Inc and works perfectly for Android devices. The Mi Drop app is your go-to file transferring software, no matter their size or content. On top of that, you can even download Mi Drop for Windows, PC and Mac OS.
Mi Drop Alternatives:
More About the File Sharing App
This application which has proven itself to be way better than Bluetooth, we promise, will be your forever favourite file-sharing software. Mi Drop is ad-free and transfers files at a lightning-fast speed. Not only that, but it also works without any sort of network connection. Simply connect the two devices using their device name. You can share any format of files, be it heavy or light. Moreover, the quality of the shared file remains as same as it is when shared. Further, you can also receive files with original quality no matter their size or format.
To enhance the sharing experience, you can install the app on your Laptop and Computer. This way you will enjoy managing and transferring files on a bigger screen during work or school. The download guides given below will show you the process for the installation of Mi Drop. But first, let’s look at some of the app’s main features below.
- Supports all Android smartphones.
- Share files without any sort of network connection.
- Send and receive files of all formats.
- Share images, videos or documents and more.
- Receive files of the original quality.
- Transfer files at a lightning-fast speed. 200 times faster.
- Works better than Bluetooth.
- Easy and user-friendly interface. Share files with just one tap.
- Easily resume interrupted files.
- Send large files with no limitation.
- Multiple languages are available.
Process for Installing Mi Drop for Windows, PC and Mac OS
Since Mi Drop is an Android application, we can only install it from the google play store. But to gain access to the play store, we will need third-party software. Hence, we will install the Android app through an Android Emulator, which is our third-party software. This emulator will allow us direct access to the google play store after which we can install the Mi Drop app on our PC, Mac and Windows.
Other than that, we can also use the APK method to install Mi Drop and through the Android Emulator.
Installing Mi Drop Using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is a popular Android Emulator which we will be using in this article. It si highly reliable and we always recommend it. Now, to proceed.
- Firstly, download the emulator raw file from the link given below. ↓
- The downloaded file will appear in the download bar of your browser. Look at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the file and a .exe extension will pop up.
- There, click run. This will generate the BlueStacks installer.
- The installer will appear on your screen. Click install.
- The emulator will start installing while the installer downloads all necessary files.
- Now, wait for the emulator startup.
- After that, click on the BlueStacks icon to launch it.
- The emulator will navigate you to the google play store for configuration.
- There, sign in with your active Gmail account and you’re done installing the emulator.
⇒ Now to install the Mi Drop app.
- Launch the installed emulator.
- Either search for the app on the BlueStacks search bar.
- Or click on the google play store extension and directly search there.
- Following, a list of Android apps will show up.
- Choose Mi Drop from the list.
- After that, click on install.
- Locate the app on the emulator home page.
- Launch and enjoy using the Mi Drop app.
Using Mi Drop APK File to Install the app
- Open Google and go to the search bar.
- Search for Mi Drop APK file.
- You will see a list of websites.
- Open a website and download the APK file from there.
- Now go to the emulator.
- Locate the APK file.
- Click on ‘installed apps’
- Then, click on ‘installed APK’.
- Click on Mi Drop APK file and the application will install automatically.