HomeSafe View for Windows, Mac OS and MacBook PC
Do you wish to live a safe and secure life? Then, try out the all-new and amazing HomeSafe View application that comes with promising features which helps you live a carefree life. Furthermore, security system applications are likely to be more reliable when viewed on a bigger screen. Hence, this blog post will also enlighten you with the installation process.
How does the HomeSafe View app for Laptop works?
The application is quite simple and easy to use. It’s like any other application but much more reliable, glitch-free, restrictions free and offers a seamless experience and security at all times.
The HomeSafe View app for PC and Mac Laptop is designed by Swann Communications and their software ensures a carefree user experience and a super clean interface. You can view some of the features below.
→ View Multiple Security Camera footages at the same time.
With the HomeSafe View app, you can remotely monitor up to 16 screens at the same time. This is quite a unique feature and not many applications allow more than four screens. Plus, you can also reduce the screen numbers you want to view anytime.
→ Capture Live pictures
You can also take a screenshot or live pictures of the footage screen for evidence etc. Later on, you can view those snapshots in the gallery as they are safely backed up.
→ Playback live recordings
Not only can you playback the live recordings saved on your device but you can also share that footage on other devices for added security.
→ Supports PTZ control system
This feature allows you to remotely control your security camera devices by tilting, zooming, pinchings etc. This is such an amazing feature as it makes it much more easier to view objects, places or people.
→ Alert Notifications
As HomeSafe View for MacBook PC wasn’t offering amazing features but it also comes with an alarm or notification system that ensures you are notified with every suspicious detection of sound or movement.
→ Supported DVR Models
Here are the models supported by the HomeSafe View Android app DVRx-1590, DVRx-1600, DVRx-4480, DVRx-4575, DVKx-4580, DVKx-4590, DVRx-4780, DVRx-4980, DVRx-558, NVRx-7450, NVRx-8580
Can we Install HomeSafe View for Windows 7/8/10/XP and Vista
You sure can! the installation process is quite easy and you will need an Android Emulator for this. Why? because the HomeSafe View does not offer a web version yet and the only possible way to gain access to the google play store on your computer and windows is by this amazing software. We will start will installing a reliable Android Emulator and then proceed to download HomeSafe View for PC and Mac OS.
→ BlueStacks Android Emulator
→ NoxPlayer Android Emulator
How to Install the cam app on PC Using BlueStacks
- Firstly download the BlueStacks Emulator on your device with the help of our pre-designed guide, you can click here to open it.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it.
- Open the home page and search for HomeSafe View on the BlueStacks search bar.
- The emulator will direct you to a google play store page where you will see the HomeSafe view app along with its alternatives.
- Select the application and install it.
- Wait for installation.
- After that, return to the BleuStacks home page and launch the HomeSafe View app on PC and Mac OS.
- Finally, you can use the surveillance camera monitoring application on your device.
Another Alternative: Yyp2p IP CAM FOR WINDOWS 7/8/10 AND MAC – FREE DOWNLOAD
How to Download HomeSafe View app for Windows 10 Using NoxPlayer
- Firstly, go to the NoxPlayer official website.
- Secondly, download the NOX raw file from there.
- Thirdly, open the downloads tab and click on the download file to open it.
- The file will direct you to a .exe extension.
- Run the file from there to open the Nox installer.
- Now, install the NoxPlayer emulator.
- After installation, launch NoxPlayer from the desktop main screen.
- Wait for the start-up loading to complete.
- After that, configure the Nox Player emulator with your Google account.
- Now open the Nox home page and click on the google play store icon.
- Search for HomeSafe View on the play store.
- Select and install the cam app.
- Launch the HomeSafe view app from the BlueStacks or Desktop main page.
We hope you got all the information you needed regarding the HomeSafe View for Windows, PC and Mac apps. For any questions, comment below. Now enjoy monitoring your devices on a bigger screen.