Guide for Installing aTorrent for PC, Mac Laptop and Windows 7,8,10 for Free
Are you looking for software that allows you to download any files or other programs without any complications? Then we bet you’d like to know more about the aTorrent for PC app. This Android application is designed by Mobilityflow Torrents which is also known for offering authentic and promising software. Moreover, you can also download the application for your computer and laptop. This blog post will fill you in with all the information you’ll need about the aTorrent app and its installation procedure.
How Does aTorrent for PC work?
The highly reliable aTorrent application is made for people who wish to dodge payments and enjoy free content or programs. More specifically for those who are widely known as pirates, the smart ones. We can say that the software is designed legally to offer access to illegal sites that help you install free media content and apps without going through the curse of in-app purchases.
You can use the torrent app to download files, media content files like music, HD movies, free shows, or even gain free access to streaming sites bypassing the strict registration requirements. The only in-app purchases you’d love to utilize are in the aTorrent application. We mean, who wouldn’t pay for an affordable purchase which will only benefit them.
Furthermore, you can also download APK files from here rather than finding authentic websites on your browser. Plus you can download the aTorrent app for Windows 7,8,10 or MacBook PC. This way you can download as many files, software, games or media contents as you want and not worry about the storage of your device.
Other Notable Features
- User-friendly interface.
- Easy navigation without any lags.
- No compromise on speed and definitely no restrictions.
- The aTorrent app has its own search bar. Simply search for the desired files and you’ll be navigated to the list of websites.
- Also supports magnet links.
- Easily find downloaded torrents in your browser.
- Multiple parallel downloading supported.
- Downloads allowed only on Wifi or other network connections.
- No limits. Download as many torrents as you want.
- Easily pause downloads and you won’t have to restart them just in case.
- Supported protocols: BitTorrent P2P, DHT, Advanced DHT Bootstrap, Magnet links, HTTP & UDP trackers
- Large files supported (for FAT32 SD cards – 4Gb maximum, for internal storage – unlimited)
- Multiple languages are available as well.
Procedure for Downloading aTorrent for PC, Mac and Windows 10 & XP
Similar to aTorrent app’s functionality, Android Emulators were built to help you download Android Emulators on your Mac laptops or PCs. The third-party software does that by allowing you direct access to the google play store which you otherwise can not. Basically, your PC turns into an Android phone as soon as you open the emulator. Whereas, the software besides helping you install apps, also ensures to run them smoothly, to accelerate them and enhance your experience using them.
1. Download an Emulator first
- You can download the BlueStacks Android Emulator as it is highly recommended in the stores. You can either start with downloading the raw file from the official website or simply click here for the full BlueStacks installation guides along with more information about the emulator.
- If you started with downloading the raw file from the BlueStacks website, then open the file next.
- Run it to generate the BlueStacks installer.
- The installer will automatically appear on your screen so you can install the emulator.
- Wait for installation. If the process is interrupted, you can check the storage requirements for the emulator and make sure to disable any anti-virus software connected to your PC or Laptop.
- After installation, head to your desktop home page. You will see the BlueStacks icon there, click to launch it.
- If the start-up page already appeared on your screen, then wait for the loading to finish.
- After that, you will be asked to sign in to your Gmail account and password. This is necessary if you want to gain access to the google play store. You can also skip it if you’re using the APK method.
Finally, the emulator is prepared for installing aTorrent for Mac and PC.
2. Now, Install aTorrent for PC Using BlueStacks
- First, open the BlueStacks home page and click on the google play store icon.
- Or you can simply search for the aTorrent app on the BlueStacks search bar which is also at the top middle of the home page.
- After you lookup for the app, the emulator will navigate you to a play store page with your search result and other torrent apps.
- Select aTorrent from the list and install it.
- After installation, locate the application on the emulator home page or you might also find it on the desktop main page.
- Launch the app and enjoy downloading free content for your Windows 7,8,10 and XP.