Get to Download IPC360 for PC – Mac or Windows 10 – Free
IPC360 for PC is for the smart ones who would rather go for the simple yet promising rather than the complicated and one that needs high maintaining. IPC360 is a security camera monitoring application that is initially free but also includes in-app purchases on a few advanced features. The application has a unique interface and can be easily installed on your Laptop or computer. To find out about these, continue reading.
How to use IPC360 for PC app
You’ll be surely surprised by how easy it is to use the IPC360 application, unlike many similar apps. Moreover, it comes with plenty of unique and new features which you most probably won’t find in other apps.
Simply get a security camera system which is compatible with the IPC360 application. Then install the app and add the QR codes or IDs of the camera devices. For added security and storage for your recordings and screenshots, you can subscribe to the cloud package the app offers you.
Now, all that’s left is the control of your cameras. The IPC360 app comes with the multiple screen option which allows you to manage and control up to 4 screens at the same time. And now for the moment you’ve been waiting for, the unique and highly reliable feature that this amazing app offers is the 360 vision feature. Which mean, you can rotate your camera to the desired angle to view the desired spot, how cool is it! This way you won’t have to worry about not having the full view of the area you want to keep an eye on.
- Security alert notification and alarms on detection of movement, unusual sound etc.
- Panoramic view with tilt and pan options.
- Easy controlling with just a single tap to rotate your device virtually.
- Allows you to control the cameras by simply moving your device left to right.
- Multiple screen view options.
- No additional permissions required.
- Uses a wide-angle lens for a clearer view.
- Offers night mode for a clear view at night time.
- Playback and screenshots are allowed as well.
- Cloud storage is supported.
- The added PIR sensor detects even the faintest of body movements.
- Supports up to 128 GB SD card.
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- A two-way audio connection is also supported.
How to Install IPC360 for PC, Mac OS and Windows 7,8,10
Unlike many Android apps, you won’t have to install an Android Emulator to download the IPC360 app. This is because the application already offers a PC version which you can easily download from the apps official website. To still make it easier for you to install the app, you can look below for the small and easy download guide of IPC30 for MacBook Laptop.
- Firstly, you can search for the IPC360 official website or click here so we can directly navigate you to it.
- When the link or official website open on your browser, you will see a black download button on the screen.
- Click on the button to download a computer and laptop version of the IPC360 app.
- Additionally, there are 2 versions of the security camera app, the free and the premium version. You can choose your desired version freely.
What’s newly added to the IPC360 system
There weren’t any new additions only a few bug fixes which means the customer service works and they keep a close eye on your comments.
- Fixed video time incorrect or invisible due to Daylight Saving Time.
- Enabled cloud storage subscription-free trail is unavailable for newly-added devices.
According to our observation, the application despite all its amazing features still is not all perfect. There are a few issues here and there. So you can either read the reviews by people on the play store or simply experience the app firsthand, what gives.
IPC360 for PC Alternatives
- Download IP WEBCAM ACID FOR PC, Windows 10 And Mac
- How to install Wyze Cam for Windows, PC, and Mac for free
That’s all we’ve got for this blog post, if you want more blog posts like this one, feel free to visit our website linked here.