- 1 Features
- 2 What is gCMOB for PC?
- 3 Why use gCMOB for PC?
- 4 Advantages
- 5 Downloading gCMOB on PC using BlueStacks App Player
- 6 Download gCMOB through apk on pc
- 7 Conclusion
If you want eyes for places where you cannot be at a particular time then this is the app you need to sort you out. gCMOB is a great surveillance app that will give you live feeds from NVRs, IP cameras, video door homes, and even DVR. The app enables you to have control over the live feeds by letting you switch cameras and direct them to areas you think may need more attention. I found the app to be quite useful. The layout and design of the gCMOB are quite intuitive and it is easy to navigate it.
Now if you are wondering how can an Android app be installed on a laptop or desktop? Well, it’s pretty simple and easy. I will write a detailed procedure, in the end, to download IP WebCam for PC.
There are some very good features in this DVR monitoring software. By using this software you are not only able to monitor your cameras on your PC but also you can manage your CCTV cameras in different aspects like playback, camera image management, network management, etc. So let’s have a look at the highlight features of this software.
- This app has an intuitively designed user-interface.
- Devices can be added simply by scanning their QR codes.
- It has the ability to split live preview into 16 small sections
- 4 channels available for playback
- E-Map support available
- An excellent Help section
- Live View monitoring.
- You can see the CCTV cameras recording.
- You can also see the recording in a remote location.
- Event Management system like motion, sensors, etc.
- User Management for the gCMOB for PC.
- You can also add your access Control and Video door phones.
- You can see the activity logs.
- Adjust the camera image colors and others related options
- Network management
- You can control your PTZ cameras by using the gCMOB for Windows
What is gCMOB for PC?
gCMOB is one of the best software to watch your CCTV cameras on your PC. This software allows monitoring and you can manage your DVR/NVR or IP cameras by using this gCMOB for Windows or MAC. This software is a powerful tool for managing your CCTV devices on your PC. This is the official software provided by the CP Plus therefore you don’t have to worry about the authenticity of the software. Download the gCMOB for PC and configure your cameras on your PC. Furthermore, you’ll know the whole downloading process in detail shortly.
Why use gCMOB for PC?
With gCMOB on your PC, you can view the live feed of your cameras but also you can manipulate the live feed. Also, you can check the saved videos as well and use many more features that gCMOB for Laptop/PC offers.
- gCMOB had a simple and easy user interface for control.
- The screen can be divided into 16 sections.
- It has cloud storage support.
- This app encourages real-time streaming of video data.
- It has up to 4 Channels can be connected at a time.
- gCMOB can Blend “Video Playback” and “Picture Playback”.
- You can extract files with gCMOB app on Drive.
- It has an On/Off Switch to turn On/Off the feed.
- With ease door, a Video camera can be connected.
- Live feed can be manipulated in gCMOB for PC.
- It has a Digital Zoom-In in the live feed.
- You can add a device easily by scanning QR code.
- It supports the sliding feature to get to another camera.
The following are some of the advantages of using this application for your surveillance needs.
- It has a very simple and easy graphical user interface. Basically, anyone can control it as you do not require having any IT expertise.
- gCMOB for Windows has got cloud storage support.
- It can support 4 channels at one time.
- The screen can be divided into 16 different sections.
- You can be able to extract files with the help of this app. They could be for assessing a situation that happened earlier or something like that.
- The application also has control of off/on the switch.
Downloading gCMOB on PC using BlueStacks App Player
You need to download the Android emulators like YouWave Emulator, Nox, Bluestacks. But I recommend using Bluestacks.
Let me show you how you can download gCMOB on PC in simple steps with Bluestacks.
Downloading and installing gCMOB
Firstly you need to download and install a free BlueStacks player on your PC. It is one of the great Android emulators for PC allowing the applications to execute successfully on Windows. Read more about BlueStacks app player visiting their main website.
In other words, the emulator permits to play high-end Android enabled games on the PC including Subway Surfer, Clash of Clans, others. Even all the other apps get a convenient environment for execution on the computer systems.
Soon after the installation process, you need to open a .exe file from the destination folder. Finally, install it on the computer, for initiating the upcoming procedures.
Errors in Installation
In case an error occurs, it may be due to a lack of RAM or the interference of the antivirus software. To avoid error, free some storage or disable the antivirus software.
Signing in Gmail account
As soon as, BlueStacks is installed. The users now need to get inside the Play Store using the Gmail account and password. It is now ready to download the associated Android application on the PC.
Searching for gCMOB
Using the BlueStacks primary menu, you need to open the Google Play Store. Type ‘gCMOB’ on the search bar and press enter to continue. Simply select any of the appearing applications and click on the install button.
Opening gCMOB on Computer
The app is now ready for use inside the PC. The users can easily open the application using the system’s desktop, or the BlueStacks primary menu.
Download gCMOB through apk on pc
- Firstly, Download the APK file from the website “apk pure“.
- As a result, when dialog box prompts click ‘Settings‘.
- Next, Switch on ‘Allow installation from this source’.
- At last, Proceed back to installation and click ‘Done‘.
- Finally, gCMOB is install.
In conclusion, gCMOB is an excellent app that is ideal for surveillance. It offers a number of amazing features and is perfect for anyone looking for a good app for viewing and controlling live footage of their cameras.