Download ZArchiver for PC, Mac and Windows 7,8,10
ZArchiver is the best application to archive and manages your files efficiently and easily. It helps you to handle all your files no matter where you saved your files in your device memory, SD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts it accessible from all sources. By default, Best es File manager allows you a quick search, moving, copy, paste, move, rename, delete, unzipping, and share files from any of your storage locations. Also, it lets you surf and accesses your files by category. The Best file manager also recognizes multiple file formats. Including music, videos, images, documents, zip-files, and other formats. These developers update the app regularly to bring you the best experience. File management becomes very easier with this app.
Key features of ZArchiver for Windows
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames;
- No need for enabling multiselect mode. The app lets you select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename.
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives are another feature including add/remove files to/from the archive.
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- You can also extract split archives: 7z, zip, and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
How to Download Bluestacks on Mac
To download Bluestacks on your PC Click here or visit Bluestacks’ official website.
1⇒ When you open Bluestacks site there you get Download Bluestacks button.
2⇒ Click on that button and its download .exe raw file on your PC.
3⇒ Find .exe file on your downloads option from browser.
4⇒ Once you find .exe file open it and install it on your PC.
5⇒ Now it starts extracting files from software and takes a few moments to complete.
6⇒ Once the extracting process completes it open a new tab on your screen. There click on the Install button and the installation process begins automatically.
7⇒ Here it will take some minutes to complete the installation process.
8⇒ Moreover, when installations complete Bluestacks icon appears on your desktop screen.
Now Bluestacks is ready to run.
Install ZArchiver for Windows 10-8-7, PC, and MAC
- At very first open Bluestacks on your PC.
- It will lead you directly to the Signup page of Google Play Store.
- Here press the Signup button and enter your Gmail or Password.
- If you don’t have any account then create a new account first because it’s necessary.
- After a successful login finds the search bar and type the App name and press the search button.
- There it shows the app and other related apps to open the real app.
- Hit the Install Now button, accept the license agreement to start the successful installation.
- Once the installation process completes your app is ready to use on your PC.
Where you get the App after installation
You will get the app icon on your “PC desktop screen” and also it appears on your “Bluestacks home page” you can use this app from both Bluestacks home page and Desktop screen. without any hassle.
Downloading ZArchiver for PC through NOX
You can also use NOX as an emulator other than Bluestacks. Unlike Bluestacks, NOX is also a better emulator. You need to simply install it on your Mac from its official website “NOX.com”. Finally, install the application, the same way you installed bluestacks.
Downloading ZArchiver for Windows through apk file
In case you are unable to download the app through the play store, another method used is to install it through the apk file. Initially, you need to download the app from “apk pure”. After downloading, open bluestacks and click on the option of “install apk”. Drag and Drop the previously downloaded apk file and it will be installed on your Windows automatically.