Download PicsArt Photo Editor for Windows and Mac OS Using BlueStacks
Introducing the most popular all-in-one photo editor for Android devices i.e PicsArt. Well known for its amazing features, clean and constructive interface, variety of filters, easy navigation, and much more!! Definitely worth being the only photo editor you must have in your phone. Oh, and if you want to get professional, then waste no time to download PicsArt Photo Editor for Windows, PC and Mac OS. In this blog post, you will find easy guides which will help you install the photo editor on your laptop or computer.
Before we move on to the guides, let’s get to know about the app a little. ↓
More About the Photo Editor
With PicsArt you can not only edit photos but also edit videos. Other than that you can create cool sticker out of your pictures as well. This feature is quite popular as not all apps offer it. Other than that, you can create collages and merge clips to create memorable videos. You can also doodle on pictures to give them a chic look. PicsArt Photo Editor comes with plenty of cool filters, editing tools, and effects. You can create videos for other social media apps as well and you can even share your photo edits. Not only that, but you can also save your creations with the same quality no matter the size of the photo or video. Look below for the app features.
- An all-in-one app which comes with up to 3000+ professional editing tools.
- Use the Quick fix photo effect for automatic transformation.
- Create stickers using your own photos.
- Create different styles of collages.
- Add texts using 200+ fonts.
- Users can even snap pictures directly from the PicsArt app!!
- Create double exposure edits and look professional.
- Try amazing effect and filters to create unique photos.
- Use the in-built beautify tools to get makeup effects and make your selfies look picture perfect.
- Cut out photos and erase background completely. You can even add a background to your photos.
- Crop, trim, merge, do anything with PicsArt editing tools.
How to Download PicsArt Photo Editor for Windows and Mac OS
To download PicsArt Photo Editor, which is an Android app, we will need direct access to the google play store. This is only possible through a third-party software which is an Android Emulator.
With the help of an Android emulator, we will install PicsArt Photo Editor using the google play store. Or we can also use the APK file of the photo editor to install it.
Emulator used in this Blog Post:
BlueStacks Android Emulator
Emulators Similar to BlueStacks
Downloading BlueStacks to Install the Photo Editor
We always recommend BlueStacks because it is a highly reliable emulator and no doubt one of the best in stores right one. It will not only help you install the Photo Editor but also help run the app smoothly. Follow the steps below to download BlueStacks.
1. Download Raw File
- Download the BlueStacks raw file by clicking here.
- Click on the downloaded folder at the bottom of your browser.
- A .exe extension will open.
- Click run.
After your press run, the BlueStacsk installer will open.
- There, click on install.
- Wait for the installer to download and extract necessary files.
- The time depends on the performance of your Windows or computer.
- Make sure you have enough storage and disable the antivirus software.
- Double-click on the emulator icon on the desktop main page.
- The emulator will begin to start-up.
After start-up, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store for the emulator’s configuration.
- Sign-in with your active Gmail account.
- If you don’t have one, you can create and come back to sign in.
Now that you’ve successfully gained access to the google play store, let’s install proceed to install PicsArt Photo Editor.
Installing PicsArt Photo Editor Through BlueStacks
- First, launch the installed emulator.
- Second, go to the emulator search bar or the play store search bar.
- You can open the play store by clicking on the google play store extension on the emulator home page.
- Third, search for PicsArt Photo Editor.
- A list of similar applications to the editor will appear.
- Select PicsArt Photo Editor.
- And click on install.
- Lastly, double-click on the app icon to launch the photo editor on your Windows and Mac OS.
PicsArt Photo Editor APK Installation Using BlueStacks
- Firstly, search for PicsArt Photo Editor APK on Google.
- Secondly, select a website and download the APK file.
- Thirdly, locate the APK file on the emulator home page.
- Click on ‘installed apps’.
- Following, click on ‘installed APK’.
- Now select PicsArt Photo Editor APK.
- Once you click on the APK file, the application will install automatically.
- Enjoy using PicsArt Photo Editor on your computer or windows.