- 1 Features of Alien VPN
- 2 How Does Alien VPN Work
- 3 Downloading Alien VPN on PC using BlueStacks App Player
- 4 Download Alien VPN through apk on PC
- 5 Conclusion
We live in an era of privacy-infringement, government monitoring, and geo-restrictions. One of many ways to stay ahead of these is by staying anonymous on the internet, and this is done by using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection. Many people wish to stay hidden and anonymous on the internet. A VPN can help them with that. Alien VPN is an impressive VPN. It’s without any doubt one of the best out there as it ensures that users get all the privacy and security that they need while being online.
Features of Alien VPN
- Alien VPN has AES 256-bit encryption tunnel.
- This app comes with network protection leakage mechanism.
- It has unlimited bandwidth.
- This VPN free with no registration required.
- Alien VPN comes with infinite network acceleration thus providing the fastest network connection to any server globally.
- This VPN provides 24/7 lime monitoring system thus ensuring you enjoy optimal acceleration services.
- It provides multiple free lines.
- Alien VPN has a physical location in six continents.
- This VPN has over 70,000 plus global IP addresses and over 200 plus servers.
- It has a private and secure connection, addition with the ability to remove viruses and malware from your internet connection.
- It supports multiple languages.
- This VPN keeps you protected from hackers and viruses.
- Alien VPN is 100% free, no credit card information required
How Does Alien VPN Work
This VPN works by changing your IP address to a different one that belongs to a proxy server depending on the location you selected in the VPN. Alien VPN offers a list of servers from which you can select the one you want and surf the internet without exposing your real location. This VPN encrypts your internet activity and makes your activities difficult to trace by anyone.
It comes with an easy to use interface with the main tab having only one button. This button enables you to tap and start your connection process as well as to use it to end the connection. This VPN connects automatically providing a faster connection you desire.
Furthermore, it has long lists of countries enabling you to choose a different location. It enables you to find any place on the planet you need to orient yourself and connect. You can now enjoy your browsing session like you are physically present in the chosen country.
Downloading Alien VPN on PC using BlueStacks App Player
You need to download the Android emulators like YouWave Emulator, Nox, Bluestacks. But I recommend to use Bluestacks.
Let me show you how you can download Alien VPN on PC in simple steps with Bluestacks.
Downloading and installing Alien VPN
Firstly you need to download and install a free BlueStacks player on your PC. It is one of the great Android emulators for PC allowing the applications to execute successfully on the Windows. Read more about BlueStacks app player visiting their main website https://www.bluestacks.com
In other words, the emulator permits to play high-end Android enabled games on the PC including Subway Surfer, Clash of Clans, others. Even all the other apps get a convenient environment for execution on the computer systems.
Soon after the installation process, you need to open a .exe file from the destination folder. Finally, install it on the computer, for initiating the upcoming procedures.
Errors in Installation
Errors usually occur due to shortage of space or antivirus software. To avoid such errors, make sure you have enough space to download BlueStacks as the BlueStacks file is quite heavy. Make sure to disable the antivirus software and avoid errors from interrupting the installation process. Once the problem is fixed, the installation process will speed up.
Signing in Gmail account
As soon as, BlueStacks is installed. The users now need to get inside the Play Store using the Gmail account and password. It is now ready to download the associated Android application on the PC.
Searching for Alien VPN
Using the BlueStacks primary menu, you need to open the Google Play Store. Type ‘Alien VPN’ on the search bar, and press enter to continue. Simply the appearing applications and click on the install button.
Opening Alien VPN on Computer
The app is now ready for use inside the PC. The users can easily open the application using the system’s desktop, or the BlueStacks primary menu.
Download Alien VPN through apk on PC
- Firstly, Download the APK file from the website “apk pure“.
- As a result, when dialog box prompts click ‘Settings‘.
- Next, Switch on ‘Allow installation from this source’.
- At last, Proceed back to installation and click ‘Done‘.
- Finally, Alien VPN is install.
In conclusion, The Alien VPN enables you to have access to any site regardless of the limitations and restrictions in your region. Therefore, you can easily open any website globally without having any problems or leaving any trace.